28 May 2012

Memorial Day


 Happy Memorial Day from our family to yours! Let us not forget the real reason for the holiday. And I'm thankful everyday for all the sacrifices Jack and so many others have made so we can enjoy our freedom. I pray for safety for those currently overseas and peace for the families awaiting their return. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!



This is how we spent most of our weekend...
Jack had knee surgery on Wednesday to repair a torn meniscus, so he's been spending a lot of his time in bed with his leg propped up. Fun huh?! And me, well I get to take care of 3 now. The things you won't do for those you love :) I know he would do the same for me, but my patience with the youngest 2 has been wearing a bit thin. (Katelyn is nursing one of her many dramatic "booboos" we have daily. She actually hurt her leg, although I can't remember how this time, so I'm not sure why she has the ice pack on her forehead and not her leg. 3 year olds!! ) I really do love all my 'kids' and can't wait for Jack to be back to normal again. It's no fun when you feel helpless, I  know!

No comments: