05 July 2009

4th of July

Jack used his new smoker that he got for Father's Day and roasted a rack of pork ribs. They turned out DELICIOUS!! We were planning on going to the fireworks on post but didn't realize they were on the 3rd and not the 4th so we just hung out at the house with friends.


Aren't the girls just the cutest!?! Katelyn and Emmalyn are 2 1/2 months apart. I'm sure they are going to be great playmates when they get a little bigger and will find plenty of trouble!!


She loves sitting in her bumbo seat! She's such a big girl!!


Katelyn got these cool new shades; Jack says they look ridiculous but I think they are just too cute!


I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th and Thank you to all our troops out there!
To all serving overseas and those getting ready to deploy, come home safe and soon; we'll miss you guys!!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Erin- It is SOOOOO hard to go into any store that has baby clothes! I do have to reign myself in and not just buy everything I lay my eyes on! It was way worse before she got here...I seriously would spend hours looking at and buying (just a few) clothes! Katelyn is so cute in those sunglasses, they are NOT ridiculous! Daddy's just don't get it!