20 January 2009

3rd Trimester

Boy has time flown by since we found out in September we were going to have a baby! I am now entering my 3rd trimester....2/3 of the way there! It seems so crazy for me to think of that. Baby seems to be an active little thing and constantly on the move. I have my first appt with the drs. here in GA next week so cross your fingers I'll have a good one like I did in MO. Yesterday Jack got a hankering to put something of the baby's together, so while I was painting the spare bedroom he put the swing and pack n' play together. We are definitely beginning the preparation process! Our house will be baby friendly in a short period of time! (Now Reed will feel right at home ;) ).

1 comment:

Beth Pritchard said...

I didn't realize you were blogging too! I have to add your link to my blog!