23 August 2011

{Watch Mommy Grow} 2 and 3 Months


There hasn't been too much going on around here, hence the lack of posts lately. Just hot as usual and now we're preparing for Hurricane Irene. Every track shows a slightly different track, but for the most part, it looks like the worst should miss us. I'm sure we'll have plenty of rain and maybe a little wind, but hopefully not anything more than that. We're praying she "Hooks" east!
It wouldn't hurt my feelings to move outta this joint without going through a hurricane!
Time will tell!

On a different note - lil peanut's been cooking and starting to pop out more and more every day. I'm ready for the "fat or pregnant" stage to pass! I have my next appt right after Labor Day and Jack should be able to go with me so he'll be able to hear the heartbeat for the first time!

I've been feeling decent; not as great as I felt with Katelyn though. Boy?!?! Who knows, time will tell! And those that were bummed we did not find out the sex with Katelyn, will be happy to know we are going to find out what Lil Peanut is! Hopefully that appt will be in about 5-6 weeks! Then we'll know if Katelyn's prediction of Baby sister is correct! hah!

2 Months - July 16, 2011

3 Months - August 16, 2011

No comments: