04 April 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!
Christ is Risen! He's Risen Indeed!!

We've had a great day so far and are really enjoying our new church family here. We had breakfast on the porch at church and then Easter service. Katelyn played in the nursery for a while until her tiredness got the best of her and then she had just flat had enough of all this Easter stuff!

Ohh, I almost forgot....The Easter Bunny made a stop at our house last night and dropped off some little presents for Katelyn. Next year I heard he is planning on hiding them so she'll have to do a little hunt, but she wasn't ready for the hunt this year!


"You mean the Easter Bunny brought these for me?!? WOW!"


Tearing into it.
She's definitely mastered the art of ripping things!


"Thanks Easter Bunny!
My very first Bible and it has a handle!!"



"Mom, enough of the pictures already.
Can we just get a move on we don't want to be late?!"



After church


Katelyn and her friend Danny
Danny's dad is stationed here as well and is currently deployed. I met his mom in church and she went to K-State, graduated the same year I did, went to high school in Wichita, and also graduated HS the same year as me and Katelyn and Danny are born a month apart! Small world!! I never would have thought I would run into someone from K-State here - and especially sit next to them at church! Crazy!


No comments: