17 November 2011

{Watch Mommy Grow} 6 Months

6 Months!?! 3rd trimester!?! Wow!! This little guy is going to be here before we know it!! February is right around the corner; 3 more months and we'll be a family of 4! How our life is going to change - but I can't wait!

(November 15, 2011 - 26 weeks - 6 Months)

I went for my 26 week appt this past week. Baby boy is doing well! His heartbeat was in the 140s and my bump is measuring right on track. I still have a sinking feeling he's going to be a big baby - at least bigger than Katelyn was. I am hoping for no more than an 8 pounder!!

This little guy is on the go all.the.time!! My stomach is continuously bouncing, especially if I put any pressure on it. I guess he's telling me I'm invading his space! I have been telling Jack that I thought he was head up because there was just too much kicking down below and much more than I ever remembered with Katelyn. Well, my suspicion was proved to be right. The doctor took a quick peek and sure enough. His head is up! UGH!! I know I know - there is still plenty of time for him to turn around but Katelyn was always head down so I never worried too much. I just continue to pray he turns around because I really do not want to have a c-section.

Pretty much my only complaint - HEARTBURN! No matter what time of day; sitting or laying. I'm so ready for it to be over with.

Until next month......

No comments: