17 March 2012

Big boy bath

 Will's cord finally fell off last weekend so he was able to get in his big boy bath for the first time. He wasn't much of a fan of the sink sponge bathes and I can't say I would blame him. He much preferred his bath in the tub; I'm sure him being much warmer was the key!

 Katelyn was very excited to help give him a bath and was so gentle and careful with pouring the water. She really impressed me with how careful she was to not get it in his eyes. He was so calm when she was pouring the water on him. I now have a new helper at bath time! I can't wait until he can sit up and we can put them both in the tub together!

Sorry - I can't get this picture to rotate, not sure why
Nice and clean after his bath

1 comment:

Michele said...

sibling tub time is the best! lots of splashing and "fighting" but it is still the best! He is just so precious!