26 August 2012

Sidewalk Chalk Paint


Thanks Pinterest for another fun idea! This one was a bigger hit than the spray bottles. She loves to paint and had been asking to paint with these new brushes I'd bought. She had no idea that I was going to make chalk for the new brushes, but she was pretty excited when I told her it was time to paint. 

 

Our little artist at work. She is starting to try to make more objects and then colors them in. It's pretty funny to see what she comes up with; most of the time her "things" are pretty off the wall. For example, the other day she drew a picture in a rectangular shape and she told me it was a shoe box. Where did she come up with that?! We hadn't talked about shoes lately, so who knows where that came from!
 
She came out of the bathroom with the flower in her hair.. all by herself. Guess it's already beginning.


And the best part, it just washed right off! Easy clean up! If we could get some rain I would have just left it, but I don't think there is any in sight!


No comments: