09 May 2012

Art Work

I can already tell you that I'm going to be THAT mom that wants to keep all of my child's art work. Even though it's nothing spectacular at this point, she is so proud of it and can't leave school until she has her art that she made, even if it is still wet. She tells me almost daily that she has made me or Daddy something. I emptied an old 3 ring binder out and have been putting some of my favorites in there. I'll probably use this for those papers from school that she is so proud of too i.e. spelling tests, etc.  But, I want to be able to see them all even though they have to be thrown away, so I've decided that I'm going to take a picture of each piece of "art" or special paper that she makes and just keep an art work file on my computer. Maybe every so often I'll put together a scrapbook page showing her latest accomplishments but at least I'll still be able to go back through them all at a later date! It should be fun to go back and look at her creations at the age of 2 when she's 15 years old! We'll see how it goes!

But for now, here are her latest creations from the past 2 weeks at school....

Such a budding little artist ;)

No comments: