15 May 2012

Mother's Day 2012


 I feel so lucky to be the Mom to 2 beautiful children! This Mother's Day was nothing exciting but perfect all the same. Jack had planned to take Katelyn out for their "Daddy Daughter Date" i.e. pancakes at Cracker Barrel that morning. I told him to wake me up before they left so I'd know that I was on duty to keep an ear out for Will. Well, the next thing I knew, I rolled over and looked at the clock to see it say 10AM!! I freaked for a minute thinking that there was no way Will was still asleep, etc. But Jack decided to take both of the kids to breakfast so I got to sleep in!! When I woke up and came out to the living room, Katelyn yells "Happy Mother's Day!" So sweet!

 

 Katelyn went to "School" on Friday and when I picked her up she had this little present for me! My first Homemade gift!! She was SO proud of it too! She wanted to play/wear it all day, even though it was supposed to be for me. It's her thumb print on one side and name on the other. It was a bit wet and the heart was a little squishy, but now it's hard and good to go! Thanks for my gift sweet girl!!!

 





No comments: