04 December 2012

Preschool Christmas Program


Katelyn's preschool had a Christmas program. They've been working on Christmas songs during Music class for the last several weeks. Each class got to sing a song and the whole school sang "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" together. Of course, they were all just adorable!!

Walking in for the program. (Her class sang a snowman song)


Waving - ready to sing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas"


Just her class now

Here I am!!

The whole class. The boys sang one verse and then the girls sang the next verse.


Boys:
I'm a little snowman
Short and fat,
Here is my broom
And here is my hat.
When the sun comes out I'll melt away.
But I'll be back another day!

Girls:
I'm a little snow lady
white and round.
In my hat and apron
I don't make a sound.
When the sun comes out I'll melt away,
But I'll be back another day!


Our little snowlady with the apron and hat they made in class. Once again, the teachers outdid themselves. None of the other classes were this cute! :)





No comments: