15 February 2013

Pinterest Creations

I had a little fun decorating or Valentine's Day! 
Thanks to Pinterest for a lot of these ideas.

Top: Katelyn helped make these to hang in the windows in the kitchen. Bottom: Lots of felt roses for the front door wreath. I love how it turned out.

Top: Felt heart garland.    Bottom: L-O-V-E blocks

Shirts for the kids
 
Left: LOVE sign on mantle. Copied off Philly Love statue. Right: Paper rose balls on a pedestal.

Finished mantle! Can you feel the love?? :)

Entry way table (Yarn covered balls on the left in the vase.)
 And definitely the yummiest are these! I think I have found my new "go to" for the holidays. I love chocolate covered pretzels but hate the mess and these are SOOOO easy and taste so much like them with an added prize - the M&M! Delish!

Well, that's it for now. Maybe I'll get something done for St. Patrick's Day  and Easter, but first it's Will's Birthday! I'd better get busy!

No comments: