15 October 2012

Family Pictures 2012


 We had our family pictures taken on Fort Leonard Wood. I really wanted the beautiful fall colors of the trees in the background, but I was pretty disappointed with how they turned out. I don't think they came out very well at all and I think a lot of that is due to the shadows on our faces. Kind of bummed because I think I could have taken better pictures than this lady but then we'd be missing part of our family! I struggled with finding a photographer in our area that wasn't 2 arms and a leg. Well, guess I know why now! Oh well, I can probably use one for the Christmas card, but I had hopes that we'd get several good shots of our family. And we did get several good poses with kiddos cooperating but not with the help of the photographer. Lesson learned!  So without further ado, here they are.....

















1 comment:

Steph said...

they're good!!! true she could have used the flash a few times... but she did good with the colors, etc. Love Katelyn's dress and boots, can I get that in my size?!? Lovin your longer hair, it suits you :)