12 May 2013

Mother's Day 2013


Mother's Day was a great low key kind of day. Just perfect for me! We went out to dinner a few nights ago because neither of us wanted to deal with the crowds. Jack let me sleep in (I slept until 8:30! It was amazing), fixed breakfast and then we just hung out the rest of the day. Katelyn signed and colored a cute card for me. She also made this for me at school:

I'm not sure why the cookie part was on there, but i know she must have told the teacher and they just wrote what she said. She has also been telling me that they had a Mother's Day surprise that she couldn't tell me about but it had dirt in it! haah!

The planted Columbine flowers and decorated the cup. I'm not really sure if they will come up or not. I think they may have gotten just a tad too much water, but either way, cute idea!
I love these 2 with all my heart and am so lucky that I got chosen to be their Mommy!! I couldn't ask for cuter, more loving children!! I'm so blessed!


No comments: