09 May 2013

Teacher Appreciation


It's teacher appreciation week. I wanted to do something special for Katelyn's teachers because they have been so amazing! I think it will be hard for us to find 2 ladies that seem to love the children as much as they do! I wanted something different than the usual flower, gift cards, etc so after searching pinterest.....came up with this. Each teacher got a little tub with their initial on the front and back, candy and a personalized tumbler.



The Paper said:

I want to thank for you helping me put the PIECES of the knowledge puzzle together. I SKORed big when I got you for a teacher because you ROCK. Don't SNICKER, I think you're great! You are MOUNDS of fun and brought me so much JOY. Thanks BEARY much for always being so JOLLY and for helping me become such a SMARTIE. You were MINT to be a teacher! Thanks for a great year!!

Love,
Katelyn

And the paper on the straw said "Thank you for quenching my thirst for knowledge!"

I loved working with the vinyl on these projects and hope to do more later.....i wouldn't mind making some things to sell either. We'll see what Leavenworth brings!!

Oh and they teachers LOVED them! They were a hit!

No comments: